Wednesday, April 24, 2013

TV Cozy

A few years ago I saw something on the internet that I just had to have, and I'm not sure why, because it's not really practical for anything.  But it looked simple to make and it was when I was starting and was looking for unique projects.

Warm cozy television

It's a TV Cozy!  I made it by taking a picture of a TV station that had the test pattern running, and then holding my phone up to the fabric choices at JoAnne Fabrics to get matching colors.  Back when I made it my TV was sitting on a TV stand, like most TVs in the world.  Once I had a toddler in the house who was at the age of not listening, and had a TV within her reach, I came up with a cunning plan of attaching the TV to the wall.  But this has the consequence of making my TV cozy unusable, since there was a bracket behind the TV.

The toddler just turned three, and we had a party.  I always wanted to fix the cozy, and with a simple clip clip, and a little sew sew, I can once again hide my TV.



No comments:

Post a Comment